Any suggestions about putting HMI's in Large Front End Loaders

I have a Red Lion G310 outdoor rated unit on a specially made post driving machine. It is outdoors in the sun and rain and I have had no problems with it at all. It sees a fair amount of shock and vibration, as well as wide temperature swings - freezing to 100 degrees. This vehicle has a small diesel motor that runs it and the 12vdc alternator power across the battery is stepped up to 24vdc to power the HMI through a DC-DC converter.

Randy

Similar Topics

I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
I am setting up control for Hypochlorite dosing. The easy part is the dosing calculation for flow pacing but I would also like to setup trimming...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application and have hit a bit of a snag. I need to find an industrial touchscreen display that can: - Tolerate down to -40C...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community with a peculiar problem I've been experiencing with a PLC 5/40E. This issue has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom