Archestra IDE Problem

knadeem

Dear All,
Hope u all will be fine,
i am facing a problem in opening Archestra IDE, when i open Archestra it shows "GR Node not Available" and did not alow me to connect with galaxay.
is anybody knows about how can i avoid this and what is reason. i have installed a proper licence file. before it was working fine.
thans in advance!

The GR Node is the server which the Galaxy Repository resides. If you have been able to connect previously, you may have a network issue or the password on the GR node is setup so that it expires after a certain time period and has been changed. Wonderware recommends using a user profile with a password that never expires.

Best regards

Similar Topics

Hello friends past few weeks i am working on intouch using Archestra IDE which i am not so familiar with it so i am having few issues kindly...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey there! I have a query regarding the configuration of the OPC data server in the ArchestrA Galaxy, I understand that when the data server does...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm having problems at deploying a data server on the application server created in ArchestrA. Well, I'm using an emulated PLC with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom