AS2 PCS7 blocks not execute

kallenilsson

Hello Everyone!

Getting ? offline on AS2 CFC and ! ONLINE in my PCS7 CPU 417-H , removed @charts and compiled again, same result.
Searched for NaN inputs, found none. License S7 F systems are available as well.

Any idea anyone what can cause AS2 CFC blocks to not execute?

Hello Everyone!

Getting ? offline on AS2 CFC and ! ONLINE in my PCS7 CPU 417-H , removed @charts and compiled again, same result.
Searched for NaN inputs, found none. License S7 F systems are available as well.

Any idea anyone what can cause AS2 CFC blocks to not execute?

Hi Kalle!

I'm blank on the H-system (have made some programming for collegues, but never fighted it), but AS2 is the name of your second CPU, right?

And there are no clues in the compilation log?

Have you checked that the runtime group(s) are set active?

Do you know if the H-system interconnection is OK?

Could you make a snapshot of your ?s and !s, I'm not sure what you see/mean?

Kalle