ASCII charater stored in SINT - need to convert

This pertains to RSLOGIX 5000. I have a machine that sends me back a single ASCII character in a SINT and I need to convert it into its decimal equivalent. For example, 49 (which represents decimal 1) is stored in a SINT. I need convert into decimal form in a SINT, DINT, or REAL so that I can perform some math on it and use it as a normal number. I've used various combination of MOV, COPY, DTOS, and STOD, but I can't seem to figure out the magic combination as my brain is fried at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom