ASi NETWORK

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Working on a Pepperl+Fuchs VBG-ENX-K20-D-EV24
Looks like to many hands in the mix. Everytingwas played with. I am new to this but restored ethernet from micrologix to the Pepperl unit. Cant get ASi active to light. doesnt see any slaves. How do I check to se slaves are programed or what needs programed. any help appreciated

IMG_0814.jpg

looks like its ethernet capable, so type in the ip address for the scanner because its web brower capable, at least the "www.bihl-wiedemann.de/us/products/as-interface-mastergateways/" knockoffs were like this one. It shows all the slaves and their condition on that browser. Hope that helps!

https://www.bihl-wiedemann.de/us/pr...ways/product-selector-gateways/s/bwu3822.html

the faceplate is exactly alike to the bihl-w site, thats funny

Last edited: