AssetCentre Domain Authentication Issues

Acuity

Hello Everyone-

I'm working on a new network deployment of AssetCentre and I am not able to authenticate with the application using our DOMAIN\USER credentials off of a fresh install. I am; however, able to use a local account. I have all functionality when we use local user accounts (connecting to the directory and so on), but our Active Directory accounts seem to have no access.

When I go in FactoryTalk Administrative Console as Local and then go to the File menu, I see Log Off DOMAIN\USER, which is the same user IÂ’m trying to authenticate as when on Network.

I authenticate to the Windows Server using a PKI card if this makes a difference.

Thank you for any guidance.

Open FT Admin Console (Network) with Local Account and see if Domain\User is in the User List. To my knowledge, you have to add every Domain\User to the User list using "Windows link User"