Assignment Question

More memory for program, faster execution time, faster response to inputs, wider operating temperature and humidity range, quicker delivery, longer MTBF, better impact specification.....even comes with a free ticket to the next premier football game of your choice.

1 more question: why do you think this plc is better than the one i was talking about in the first post?
I do not think it is any better. You are going down the wrong path. You have missed the point of the problem. At least 100 other models of PLC would work just as well as the one you have picked. The only thing that distinguishes the problem PLC from any of a dozen others is the SITUATION and the TYPE of the plant that it is operating. You have completely ignored that, although it is obvious in the name of the company and the type of manufacturing.

Go back and read Posts #14 and #20.

Last edited:
I think LD[AR2,P#0.0] and Alfie1993 are reading from (or perhaps LD[AR2,P#0.0] is writing) a script for the next episode of "Clueless in Control". It's certainly entertaining.

Hopefully he's picked up a few pointers and, indirectly, moved on a bit:)