auto logout rsview 32 cpr 7

is there a way to auotmaticly logout a user on rsview after a period of inactivity? we have a few useres on the system here that have acsess to things others shouldn't have and forget to logout when they are done and leave the point open for who ever to get in on there login id.

thank for teh help

See the following technote. You will need a tech connect account. This utility executes a macro after a period of inactivity.

ID

Logging in another user after a period of inactivity.

The RSView32/SE Idle Detect Control ActiveX control (IdleDetect.ocx) is a utility that allows the RSView32/RSView SE system to execute a command or macro after a period of user inactivity. Typically this control would be used to execute the "Login" command to login another user with restricted access privileges. If the "IdleState" is set to False and there is no user input the control displays a count down of the amount of time (in seconds) remaining until the "IdleState" is true. If the "IdleState" is set to True the control displays the amount of time (in seconds) since the "IdleState" was entered.