Auto logout to view only user after 20 mins of inactivity

mahone

Hi All!

I'm running a Factory Talk View Site Edition client on a Windows 7 based industrial PC. I have 3 run time users, View Only, Operator and Engineer. One of the security requirements is, if the current user is not View only for 20 minutes of inactivity(no interaction between HMI and outside word), HMI should automatically switched to View Only user.

how can i detect the idle time and implement this functionality in factory talk view studio?

Please advise

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am facing few problems with my FT VIEW 11 HMI (The PLC is SLC Connected via ethernet driver): 1. Is it possible auto logout to login to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have developed a Factory Talk View SE application and do not have any users or logins enabled. The system is auto logging out after...
Replies
Views
Ok guys I have worked with the Panelveiw plus, and they have it where you can have the logged in user, logged out after certain set of time after...
Replies
Views
I will try to clarify this as well as I can here and can do my best to clarify further if needed. I have a plant where I have about 5 or 6 areas...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom