Automated retrival of Email Attachments

Dua Anjing

Hello All, Anyone know of any software that can automatically retrieve & open an email attachment ?
I have a client that will send an email with a data file attached not certain what type at this stage but hopefully a csv file or similar. I need to get this file out of the email and "present" the data contained inside the file to a PLC. I was thinking of something along the line of a Red-lion. Can Red-Lion open a data file and then write certain data to a PLC ? I know it can write the data but can it read a data file ? Also how can I get the file from attachment to a folder (located on data-Lion maybe)
Thanks for your time.

Similar Topics

Hello, I wanted to know if there is software that performs automatic backups and version checking. Additionally, it should support multiple...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with building an inventory of all of our automation devices across multiple large sites. Most of our hardware is Rockwell and...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I Used this Post as a Starting Point to get the Files: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=80472 I Then used FTP To grab...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , Looking to upgrade and automate our motor rewind shop . I was on YouTube looking at some automated coil winders .Who are the...
Replies
Views
New management team at my company is making a big push for automated reporting and OEE. They are also don't want to make any major capital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom