Automation Direct DL05 problem

I just wanted to take this oportunity to thank all of you for the assistance and to mention that I did have lables and did do all the steps you mentioned but when I zipped the file several files wouldnt zip so I skipped them. Is there a way to make all the files zip ?

and by the way the machine worked perfectly.I did have to add a timer before the last stage to insure my drills where clear befor the fixture opened.

I placed an order today for another plc just to experiment with and hopefully learn a lot.I guess enjoyed this more than I thought all I can think abought is my next projct.

well enough said
Thanks a lot
Dave