Automation Direct DL05 Question

Using all thoes stage instructions really dosnt make sense, and makes your program flow diffucult to follow. (jump jump jump)..

I would be much easer to debug a small program if most of it could be displayed on the monator at one time.

Whats the purpose of the program? List out the steps in detail then try a simple ladder code to do the job.

If you look at your program in Stage View, it's for the most part linier, and and there's no return from any of the branches. I think your overcomplicating the program by the over use of stages.

There are safety relays which can provide a time 'delayed off' output specifically for moving parts of a machine to a 'safe' position. The timed output is as safety rated as the standard outputs.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a customer that needs some help and I dont really understand the question so im posting it here, I think he is over...
Replies
Views
I have a Direct Logic DL05 (DO-05DR) PLC I'm using with a samkoon touchscreen. I've got communication going between the two using Modbus, but...
Replies
Views
I am about to use a PLC for the first time to do a small lab task, and we have ordered an AD DL05 with 8 DC inputs and 6 relay outputs. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if you can use a DL05 and communicate to wonderware, with or without the ethernet addon. Thanks for your time.
Replies
Views
I am working on the automation direct PLC DL05. I have problem on the timer instruction, Once the timer instruction becomes true & when reach to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom