Automation Engineer/Technologist Search

The way we have hired in the past is my boss would do the interviews. Then, he would invite the short list of people to spend half a day with us. This let us meet the person, get some sort of idea of personality. This also lets the person being interviewed a chance to see the working environment. Then, the decision was up to the group wheather or not to hire the person. Fitting in and attitude is more important than skill in my mind. People can be taught. This method has worked very well so far.

Andrew

Similar Topics

Dear All, [Fire Water Automation Project] Please share the price Estimates for the Rockwell Automation Software's:- >>PLC Configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, What are the Necessary Skills and Softwares that an industrial automation engineer need to learn well and master ? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Being an Automation Engineer for quiet long time, what will be some funny phrases you want to wear on a T-shirt? I recently developed a hobby to...
Replies
Views
we have linked a number of slc 505s to an e-net network. We are operating through a dedicated server for this network, utilizing data collection...
Replies
Views
Where can I find interview questions and answers for automation engineer? Including plc hmi networks and drives issues? With multiple choice...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom