"back" navigation button in controllogix 5000?

unsaint32

I was crossreferencing a solenoid tag in order to find the photo eye that triggers a timer that ultimately energizes the solenoid terminal. Many times there are parallel intput paths so I have to decide which path to trace. After I finish tracing the path, I want to "back-trace" to the last point where the paths branched out. Is there a simple way to do that?

Similar Topics

I've been doing so much in Wonderware and IFIX lately that I think I forgot this was impossible on FTView ME. Is there still no way to...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I have had the extreme pleasure of being introduced to Rockwell's Win10-based PanelView Plus 7 and after having an extraordinarily...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using FactoryTalk View SE and would like to reference the Navigation History Screen Name to change visibility on some buttons. But I...
Replies
Views
I'm using Control List Selectors to select a source & destination. I have up/down buttons for each and this is how the operators will make their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom