PvP 7 Win10 Screen Navigation

I have been using FTV Ver10 for a few years, which the screens had been developed on. I inadvertently downloaded that version into this screen, which is V12, and it did "work" (Rockwell says that V12 will work on MERs all the way back to Ver8) but I got the same deal with the nav buttons. That's why I brought everything up to V12, thinking that was the issue.

I believe there is some sort of odd handshake disconnect happening between the new screen and the Global Connection/PLC as this has never happened before. That's why it's thrown me for a loop!

Here's a real treat we've ran into. If you open global connections, switch to another tab, focus jumps to "Maximum update rate", if you scroll with the mouse by accident, you will change this value and might not know it. We've had a couple of people do this by accident.