Backup parameters from Powerflex P4

Connected Components Workbench is kindof a pain in comparison to the old no-long supported DriveExecutive when it comes to pulling parameters off one drive because of all the bloated unneeded features, but it really shines when you have a machine with multiple drives. All the drives (and HMI and PLC program if you are using Panelview800 or Micro800s) are all saved in one archive, which make it easy to maintain.

I like CCW. Its almost, my bred and butter. Lots of machines out there now with it. Sometimes its just more appropriate to put the computer away away and use the keypad to keep things simple when its possible.

I loose a lot of these older PF drive with the DSI link. They are getting old now with more hours on them than likely intended and more power outages/flickers than I can count. Sometimes they blow to the extreme and pieces fly everywhere in the cabinet. I have not seen that happen with the newer 520 drives.