Barcode printing mistake.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
I am facing a problem on barcode printing mistake. There is one conveyor,two product is going to robot to pick up.my questions is barcode printing is mistake as of now carton is rejeting.
Is there any idea to solve the problem.
Please guide me. Thanks all of you.
Regards.
Jamal.

What mistake is in the barcode printing?

Wrong number picked by system?

Garbled printing?

Wrong bar-code "font"?

Barcode in wrong position?

Thanks for reply.country code 195.it must 628.company code 1513.it must be1016.product
Code no problem.we can set it in HMI.but PLC program country code and company code are
Fixed like 628 and 1016.
Regards.

What is the PLC?

When you enter new code in the HMI does the PLC acknowledge the change, or still show the same code?

If the HMI does change the code in the PLC, maybe the PLC is looking at a different point when it does the printing, and not the integer the HMI is changing.

PLC is s7 300.
Carton rejected due to country code and company code is not matching as per plc program.
Our company all carton coming like 062
81016210223.last six digit is product code.
First 3 digit is country code ,middle 4 digit is company code.in HMI we set only product code.
Plc and barcode reader working good.same conveyor another product working good. Only this carton we received with wrong country code and company code that's why carton reject with
Country code and company code fault.
Regards.

We received carton with wrong country code and wrong company code. Faulty barcode is
19501101232829. If it is 06281016232829 this numbers so that we will not face any problem.

If you don't have Step7 programming software it sounds like you may have to call in a local service technician to change the 2 integers in the PLC program, if they can't be changed through the HMI.

Yes you are correct. We have soft ware and I am using this for online monitoring.
Country code and company code we can't change it from HMI.
But I am afraid to change it because I don't good knowledge in integer.if I can change may be
My problems will be solved.
Thanks for your best suggestion.
Regards.
Jamal.

If you go online, search integers until you find the wrong code & change it to the correct number.

Thank you sir for your advice.I was trying to send but I am failure.I will try again.sir I tell you
Again that my conveyor is only one,one sick barcode reader,two product is transfers through
This conveyor and both product country code and company code same only product code
Is different. We are setting only product code in the HMI.in plc program fixed country code and company code.I could not change code because it is disturb other product.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Regards.
Jamal.

Thank you sir for your advice.I was trying to send but I am failure.I will try again.sir I tell you
Again that my conveyor is only one,one sick barcode reader,two product is transfers through
This conveyor and both product country code and company code same only product code
Is different. We are setting only product code in the HMI.in plc program fixed country code and company code.I could not change code because it is disturb other product.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Regards.
Jamal.

The file, even zipped, may be over the size limits of this forum. If so upload it to WeTransfer.com & post the link here.

OK sir,I will send it later on .now we are doing manual palletizing until carton finished.but we need a final solution if sometimes carton printing mistake.
Regards.
Jamal.