Barcode printing mistake.

Hi guys,
I am sorry for late reply.temporary my problem is solved by replacing the wrong barcode
Boxes.But it is not a good solution. Maybe next time we will receive again wrong barcode printing boxes. So we have to face again same problem.therefore we need permanent solutions. Below given download link.
http://we.t/nji8LvmGbs.
Kind read the Plc program from avobe link.
Thanks for your time.
Regards.
Jamal.

The link you provided is broken. I even tried it with their correct website address "*****" & got an error page. Please recheck the file number.

I downloaded your file, but Step7 refused to open it - said I had to set my Windows regional settings to Turkish. Changed regional settings to Turkish & rebooted Windows, but Step 7 still refuses to open it, saying it's Turkish. I tried other settings in Advanced Settings but no luck.

Sorry.

I searched every block, except for the "Protected" FB's (4) & SFC's (2). Also the 4 protected FB's call hidden SFC's that don't show in the project.

In every block openable I couldn't find the country or business code.

Maybe someone more fluent in Step7 than I am (or who knows how to access protected blocks) will look at this & provide the answer.

Unfortunately, not only did the version of the program you posted not have any comments, but all the entries in DB80 (and most other DB's) are 000.

You posted either an offline - before final setup copy, or saved without any data from the PLC.

According to the pictures you posted, the correct country code should be at DB80.DBD0 & the company code at DB80.DBD4.

Can you post a copy with the comments & a populated database?

From what I gather there are several different country codes that this scanner reads and you are running another country code through.

That means that in the PLC program you will need to add the logic to check the country code against several rather than just one single country code.

Another way to do this, if you run this product as a batch, is to add it to the HMI so that you can also change the country code when running this specific product.