Bayesian Conspiracy Theory

having a pint said:
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have a pint. (try for more than once)

Ok..but I cant count the number of times I'd like to have a beer...or to engage with certain activities with thoes of the opposing gender. Take Note: keyword is OPPOSING gender..in other words she's opposed to it..and me having a beer now and then..

So what will happen here if I start with the mean average of howmany "pints" I actually have in a week; (something like .0000025).

This is starting to get complicated.....I'm 8 years old...

Edit..
Ah..HA! I must have done it right!,,that explains why You Know Who is always telling me I act like ...an 8 year old!

Last edited:
Now you wouldn't be having a pop at the pint would you ?
From a nation that is steadfastly in pebbles , rocks and boulders ?
Thought you would encompass it .
And why is the US gallon different from the proper one ?
There are 6.25 gallons(proper ones) in a cubic foot ,a gallon weighs ten pounds .

I won't ask if SI units might not be a tad more convenient than rod pecks and bushels ?
But still in this age of Endland being septic - we have a pint , the worlds most convenient measure for getting trashed - "I had 8 pints of Guinness last night"
this is a mans way of telling you he has partaken in a little session , that he will cough in his rompers a few times through the day , and to leave him be .
I had 8 bud lites last nite , I had 4.55 litres of brewed beverage made out of weasels widdle last nite , doesn't have the same ring-
So you put a man on the moon , have a president who has too much in common with the mascot of McD's(both clowns) , invented MS windows etc , and I am sure the list is endless , BUT
JUST LEAVE THE PINT ALONE.

There is not much left to be proud of in "The United States of Blair" , but a sensible sized glass of beer maybe just one of the few.

What about the knowledgable techs? They're so busy trying to clear up the mess that the idiots made in the cabinets they have no chance to pass on their genes.

the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 3,750 work-related deaths occurred in private sector workplaces employing 11 workers or more.

Logic 101

So if I put these two statements togeather, then If I fire all my techs, and hire 11 idiots, we wiil have no workplace accidents....= EMR factor of .000001. Hmmmm....

By virtue of the fact we invented train ( well allright it was a Scotsman) , I feel the that the Unite States Of Blair is qualified - rightly and properly to quantify the sound a rail way locomotive( chemin de fer /kereta api etc etc etc ) makes - in a phontec manner , as "Choo-Choo" , or in the case of British Rail - Clank-Clank , Crash

Its choo choo. I meant to post this picture of the $.75 complete set I bought at the Salvation Army.
train0081.jpg

Now you wouldn't be having a pop at the pint would you ?

I wouldnt but I was insinuating it was too small. I also think Britain has much to be proud of. It is virtually an island that at one time dominated countries and the sea. It was responsible for the "real" colonization of many places that are now countries. It has Stonehenge which is one of the greatest mysteries of the world along with being an awesome engineering feat for the time in which it was built. You have artists, writers, kings, queens, landmarks and more that people all over the world will talk about forever. People will also make special trips to see the places those people lived, ate and slept plus the landmarks. You have a history and heritage like no other.

in my haste to ensure that your child grows up with good diction , I typed so fast that my "s" and my "e" didn't work . Please forgive me.
Dr Cik

Ron, dont forget the Harrison timepeice. The ability to accruately navagate gave the British a big leg up in the ability to conqure the seas..and far off lands.

Don't do the US down - you also have your fair share of Queens .
We also thank you for the complement "You have artists, writers, kings, queens, landmarks and more that people all over the world will talk about forever" and we also have Blair - we won't forget him in a while.
The pint is the perfect size - one bite ,two bites, or three bites , it is also served in a recepticle that can not have ever been inserted anywhere bodily orifice wise (except perhaps Mrs Blair's mouth)
The greatest mystery of the world is not as you would think - Stonehenge , but more correctly the export of of an S7 DB as an excel spreadsheet (or how the hell Blair got elected in the first place) .

As for old wrecks that people visit - try Camilla