Bayesian Conspiracy Theory

Have you had a couple of sherbets ? Mike ? or are you still have fluctuations because of your 480V experience ?
Can't see what Harrison's dead beat marine chronemetric device had to do with it - Cpt Cook just kept bumping into things and conquering them, most of the time he turned up late and in the wrong place because the watch he bought in Hong Kong (he actually thought Hong Kong was the Isle Of Wight) didn't tell the right time . It was the big fat spannish git -Placedo Domingo that did most of the conquering - the old Veni,Vidi, Vici cobblers .
Brits were always good at history.

Brits were always good at history..

As Churchil1 said: " I expect history to be fair to me...because I intend to write it"

BTW wasnt Cook killed by the natives?

BTW2: Little known fact: Before WWII the British Navey saw their main threat on the high seas as being the US Navey. Their entire stragic plan was to do battle with the US...then Adolf came along..

Last edited:
Old Winston didn't take any old cobblers- he sorted the buggers out (even though our current Royal Family is /was related to them)
Couple of pounds of cordite up the pipe while accompanied to the tune of "Dam Busters" sorted the enemy .

Yes , Unfortunately Cpt Cook was eaten by fuzzy wuzzies - who were the inventors of the very first PLC's - which stands for Pumkins ,Lemons and Coconuts , which is what they cooked him with . Also , the term "fuzzy logic" , which means "catching your dinner using stealth" was derived.

Unregistered said:
Yes , Unfortunately Cpt Cook was eaten by fuzzy wuzzies - who were the inventors of the very first PLC's - which stands for Pumkins ,Lemons and Coconuts , which is what they cooked him with . Also , the term "fuzzy logic" , which means "catching your dinner using stealth" was derived.
And the next day they had sandwiches, in honour of the name he bestowed on the isles.

Gerry said:
And the next day they had sandwiches, in honour of the name he bestowed on the isles.

We'll actually.... he got it in Hawaii, clear on the other side of the planet from the Sandwich Isle.

More likey to be garnished with pineapple..

Last edited:
Back to trains...

Ok the train sound thing started something here..

Question: "Why does the engine rev up, but the train moves so slow??"

How do you explain generator field control to an 8 year old???

Maybe I should put him on with Casey...

Gota go.