Beckhoff TwinCatt TE2000

Wee819

Hi, I'm after some help on trend charts and the like. I was expecting the features I am trying to include would have been part of the nuget but hey ho....

I need to be able to add a selection of 10 different variables via combo boxs to a chart and have the option to display a standalone window with the configure options, ie setup the x and y axis, show the axis name, colour coded legend etc...

Seems a simple ask but when I come to do it end up in a right mess.

Have searched and searched for something a like but can't nail it, and my knowledge is just to limited currently, so any help would be massively appreciated.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
hello, I am using Beckhoff with TwinCAT3 and when I change or add some new hardware or for any reason, there is a mismatch in the real hardware vs...
Replies
Views
I have a Beckhoff CX7000 IPC with some digital I/O built-in and I additionally need two analog inputs 0-10V. Can I install both Ethernet terminals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom