Beijer Transparrent mode is rubbish!

Well ian, I do not work for mitsi, beijers or any other, I have been programming plc's, hmi's & scada for over 24 years (although the first were with handhelds).

I have used most types originaly comming from an OEM background & I think my experience outways most on this site, I don't claim to be a guru, but have put in some pretty large & complex systems for a good many large companies in brewing, food, beverages & heavy engineering & includes "C" in a complex steel mill to handle cutting & forming processes.
I cut my teeth on Siemens, even becomming a recommended source of engineering by Siemens to other OEM's.
I now work on a plant that has over 140 plc's many of them with HMi's & 5 large scada systems sending down recipes from an SQL mainframe, there are more than 10 types of plc's & hmi's from different manufacturers ( a legacy from the previous regime) so I think I can claim to be a bit of an expert.
But unlike you I do not call down other engineers, there abode or plc/HMI manufacturers but do have my preferred types & will try to help others that could benefit from mine & others experiences.
& just to give Beijers another plug I have just tried the new mini scada form Beijers "CEZAR", what a fantastic product for the price.

Frankly Parky, I like women, drinking beer and generally having a good time, I'm a firm believer in 'work to live, don't live to work'. I think I have probably upset the equilibrium of your logical state and therefore must apologise. Their is a guy who drinks in my local and he is really into train spotting, I'll give you his number I'm sure you will find him infinitely interesting

Hey Numbskull you started this, you can see from the replies that you upset the applecart, perhaps you should contact that mate of yours or at least leave the majority of the "normal" people on this forum alone, there are a number of real people out there that find useful information on this site & the benefit of more experienced programmers giving them advice.

It seems Ian that only a few weeks ago, you were asking questions about 'how to' with mitsi and beijers and now you declare they are rubbish.
Not only that, you then insult other members. (I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are joking - but it does not come across as joking)

If in that time you have learned all there is to know about this brand of PLC and HMI then you have nothing to worry about. If however you need help in the future - maybe the peoples toes you trod on will still be smarting. :)