BeR - X20 BC 0043 - CAN error

edrHeihel

Hello,

I'm having problems with a BeR X20 BC 0043 module.

The LED flashes twice green and once red. Reading the manual, I believe that this behavior indicates that the module is in pre-operational mode, trying to start. However, a bus fault occurs (red led flashing).

I changed all the card bases. I measured continuity of the CAN communication cable.

I tried to reduce the rack size by changing the termination slot, leaving only one DI card.

The module always behaves the same way. Even when I connect without the CAN communication cable it continues the same way.

Would anyone have any idea what it could be? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. On our Siemens PLC power supply, the battery light is showing amber. If we do not immediately change the batteries, will we lose the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. Below is the network diagram, according to which I wanted to configure supervisor on en2tr module. Stratix is in RSTP mode, due to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom