Stratix 5700 + EN2TR Supervisor (Link Fiber-optic cable)

desa

Good afternoon. Below is the network diagram, according to which I wanted to configure supervisor on en2tr module. Stratix is in RSTP mode, due to which it blocks one of the Gi1/2 ports on one of the lines. The Gi1/2 has Multiport Automation Device roles. When I enable the first supervisor on the en2tr module, I can only see the backplane addresses that are installed in the same cabinet. I cannot see the backplanes that are installed in other locations. I communicate with them via fiber optic line. This is the question, why I can't see the backplanes of other cabinets with the supervisor, which are always connected in both PLC and RSLinx. Time synchronization is disabled temporarily (because there is no server). Speed is set to 100 everywhere.
What am I missing ?
Thanks for the answers.

photo_2024-01-26_09-32-52.jpg

Your can’t mix Spanning Tree and DLR on the same ring.
All ports on Stratix, that are part of the DLR, must be set for DLR and Smartport configured for a Multiport Automation device, access port single VLAN.
Also I assume, that switch to switch connection are Fiber, therefore, these SFPs must be 100Mb

Your can’t mix Spanning Tree and DLR on the same ring.
All ports on Stratix, that are part of the DLR, must be set for DLR and Smartport configured for a Multiport Automation device, access port single VLAN.
Also I assume, that switch to switch connection are Fiber, therefore, these SFPs must be 100Mb

https://imgur.com/ADIUpmq

Yes, we did just that, and achieved such a picture. But for some reason it is not indicated that this is DLR. But for some reason our Cisco is disconnected from Stratix
ADIUpmq

Your ring shown as normal ring, so this is DLR
why your Cisco is disconnected it maybe a different issue.
For example, your ring may have multiple paths to a distribution that requires redundant gateway.