Best Chinese VFD/INVERTER manufacturar

himadri.himal

Many chinese inverter or automation product supplier company have a bed reputation on product quality and after sells service. We came to know that some of them even didn't contacted with the customer after selling the product and refused to take charge. When we started digging the internet there are not any satisfactory document about the china vfd/inverter quality. If we contribute from our own user perspective it will be helpful for all of us.
What is the best china VFD/INVERTER ?

Lol, "best" out of a field of horrible choices is still horrible!

In reality, most small inverters now, regardless of brand, are made in China. The "best" if assembly location is the only criteria, are going to be those that are made under the direct supervision and QC methodology of the major suppliers who have a market reputation to consider. Much of the off-brand stuff flooding the market with low low prices is made by ex-employees or "3rd shift" crews of those reputable companies, but with zero regard for the "costly" R&D or QC program implementation. That's why their prices are so low.

The concept is as old as commerce itself, the Romans even had a very common phrase for it that has persisted through the ages; Caveat Emptor, "Let the buyer beware", which I was told they borrowed from the Code of Hammurabi (albeit originally intended by him for slave trade).

Last edited:
mostly customer like china product as long it cheap, hee,hee.

but problem go back to Technical Team.

DEGRADE WORLD MARKET VALUE.

Thank you everyone for replaying a bit.
I think the off-brand product in china is not so much marketed yet. So the experience is yet to be explored.
Cheers