Best Touchscreen with Compactlogix NOT panelview

Indeed love the Crimson software....Was wondering about the reliability and function of the Graphite screens......As I said, my experience using the G3 screens was positive as a programmer. Jury is out on how those screens will be functioning in 15 years. If it comes down to just programming environment I'd have settled on the Redlion screen already. The customer up to now has been using Panel view 1000s and they last for ever generally....just that the software usability and functionality seems like it hasn't really been improved since the 90s(strange because the associated PLC software Logix5000 is such a pleasure to work with)

I have G3XX displays that we supplied to customers over 10 years ago and they continue to work very well. We have supplied well over 100 over the years and yes, we occasionally have issues, but not enough to be concerned about.

go with a PC solution and you don't need to worry about the vendor. Any PC can replace.
This really has a lot of advantages. Not only can you switch hardware if it is no good or obsolete, but you can switch software. If you don't like the software, then you can try another PC based package to run on the same hardware. You will not get yourself locked into any proprietary hardware/software combination.