Best way to share rungs / routines?

JamesL

Some folks are trying to help me with some converted PLC5 > ControlLogix errors. I have two routines of PLC5, and thus 2 routines of that converted to ControlLogix that would probably be helpful for them to see in the flesh.

What is the best/preferred way to share those?

Do I copy just those routines into new projects and send the projects?

Do I try the routines to PC5 files? (is that 'export?')

Can i share just the pertinent rungs?

Thanks, JamesL

One recommendation is to check that the people giving you assistance have the same version of ControlLogix that you do. If this is the case, you can send them the entire converted file ACD, in which case they can easily find the errors and assist you. If the errors are only in a few rungs, you may be better off just sending screen-shots to them of the rungs with the trouble.

One recommendation is to check that the people giving you assistance have the same version of ControlLogix that you do. If this is the case, you can send them the entire converted file ACD, in which case they can easily find the errors and assist you. If the errors are only in a few rungs, you may be better off just sending screen-shots to them of the rungs with the trouble.

Thank you much.