Binary steps

Hojland

I have four input in combination to give me 16 different steps. etc 0001-0010-0011 and so one. When input 1 is high and the other low, i would get 0001. When input 2 is high and the other low, I would get 0010. What function do I use for that purpose. It is in a Micrologix 1100

Hello Hojland, I'm not so good with Rockwell (Siemens guy) but can't you creat a Byte and declare the first four bits with your Inputs(?)

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I'm trying to parse a binary string on a Red Lion DA30D using a Raw UDP/IP input port. I've done this before with ASCII strings so I do...
Replies
Views
So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to extract every second bit of a double word and place it in a new word but the position of placement should be from 0,1,2......15...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to convert a incoming string that is in Binary format (See attachment) to a DINT. Any ideas? When I use the STOD command it...
Replies
Views
How can I read individual binary bits from a SLC500 within FTH SE? With the Tag Browser I can get to the Binary Files and get each Integer from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom