Bit that doesn't go anywhere

a Marker can be attached to something else you can not find.
like a 403.4 is part of a word 403 and of a byte 806
and from a DWORD 201 (often used to get/put data to HMI.
look for pointers, look in the fieldvariable list.
look also for this 402 thing same thing.
under codesys go to configuration. (it does not need to be in global var list)

JesperMP said:
Are there any "know-how protected" blocks ?
I think that these blocks are not included when the x-ref is generated.
Yes they are:
You are right.
I also did a test. Even if you chose to turn off the source compiler option "with creation of block .. generate reference data", the data does appear in the x-ref.

a Marker can be attached to something else you can not find.
like a 403.4 is part of a word 403 and of a byte 806
and from a DWORD 201 (often used to get/put data to HMI.
look for pointers, look in the fieldvariable list.
look also for this 402 thing same thing.
under codesys go to configuration. (it does not need to be in global var list)

@shooter - your comment about Bytes, Words and DWords is true for CoDeSys but not for Step7. In Step7 (which is what is being used here) M403.4 is part of Byte 403, Word 402 or 403 and Dword 400, 401, 402 or 403. It should be noted though, the convention is that Words and Dwords normally beginn on an even Byte.