Bristol Controlwave Micro RTU

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was just called out to a site. one of our instrument techs added an I2p for valve Control on a Micro. Then it wasn't working right. so he made logic changes to the offline file that said it was most current... this is where he made the mistake. he should have pulled the most recent load out of it... now he is missing an adjustable timer for a DO. I also don't have direct access to scada so it sounds like I'll just have to make my own thing and then get the guy on scada to fix it...

Just waiting on him to send me.the load he dumped in. not sure if anyone on here is familiar with the Bristol RTUS. but thought I'd ask .

Well it wasnt too bad, was only on site for 2 hours, but i got called to 3 other well sites while I was there, got home at 3Am. Haha.

Anyways, there was a few inputs used as shutdowns on the Logic he uploaded, but this site does not have (so called standard load well by well) so we had to remove that, and then the timer function was being used differently, so i had to modify that as well as a PID loop that closed on ESD and on the off time of the timer. and i needed it just on ESD. over al not to bad.

Im thinking of getting some remote IN functionality put on the Techs laptops for times like these, so i dont have to goto site to fix it. What are your guys thoughts?