BT61 error on new 1756-DNB card

Syrist

Hello, I installed a brand new 1756-DNB card and I proceeded to set the node address. To do this, I pressed and held down the manual config button and watched the node addresses cycle through on the little display window. As it cycled through the different addresses it suddenly stopped and displayed a BT61 message code and I couldn't do anything else.

I checked the rockwell knowledge base and they indictated this is a message you get when a flash fails. Since this devicenet card is brand new and I wasn't trying to flash it... this message shouldn't have came up.

Do you think this card is defective and I should return it?

-Pete

Similar Topics

I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom