Bus Fault s7-300

as I told you before I replaced them .... but just to be sure about it , I want to know if there is any way to test or the ET200IM ..... may be by using the ohm meter or any other device please....

Last edited:
I read that the [FONT=&quot]Terminating Resistor of the connector is 120 – 130 Ohm but when I measured it I found it 220 Ohm in all of my connectors …. Is there any possibility that my connectors are defective [/FONT]

Last edited:
220 ohm is the correct value for one terminator.
You may get approx 110 ohm if you measure with the termination active in both ends.

index57_img03_eng.jpg

Please check the diagnostic and tell what errors r u getting in the diagnostic buffer

for daignostic buffer u hav to click on blocks then press Ctrl + D

I had similar problem once. What modules do you have on ET200?
Try to remove them so just to have pure ET200, update HW and load to PLC. If is OK then
install modules again, update HW and load to PLC

Last edited:
Please check the diagnostic and tell what errors r u getting in the diagnostic buffer

for daignostic buffer u hav to click on blocks then press Ctrl + D

Mr Ijk , I had put the diagnostic buffer report in the beginning of this thread

I had similar problem once. What modules do you have on ET200?
Try to remove them so just to have pure ET200, update HW and load to PLC. If is OK then
install modules again, update HW and load to PLC

Mr Rafal …. I tried to do as you told me ….but it didn't worked … I can't compile the HW if there is no module on ET200M …. but I saved the project without compiling and download it to the CPU but still get the same fault

I did this thing …. I brought a cp5611 card and install it on my pc then tried to make connection with CPU and connection succeeded …. So I think the problem is with my ET200M's ….. although they are new but didn't worked …… I want to know if there is any way to check those ET's with my pc through the cp5611 …. Please tell me anything that could help me …. I had used 3 ET200M's and they didn't worked and don't want to buy new one and discover that the problem is in another place.

o_O :eek: o_O

Yes you can use the diagnostics of the CP5611 card.
It will show a list of nodes if you connect the CP5611 card to the DP port on the CPU, with the ET200M also connected. The profibus connector in the CPU mist be the version with a PG socket.
Your CP5611 card and the S7 CPU will appear in the list as [v], where as the slave(s) will just be an empty [ ], white color, not grey.

image044.jpg

Thank you again Mr Jesper .... I checked with Siemens in my country and the connector is not available now but it will be in the nexx week .... untill that time if you have any additional advice for me please tell me and I'll be very thankfull

port config

just a thought have you configerd the ports on the plc and mt200 to dp and not MPI as this will cause the same affect that you are havving