C-more Alarms?

Leon

What do you guys think of them compared to AB???? Today was my first experience with programming one (with alarms) and I really liked the format and structure. I had never looked into doing one until today and after a short time I had 4 alarms working. Of course I am a novice with displays but I do have the AB software also and only have done one with it and do not like it.

Even my AB salesman said when I first showed the 10" Color C-MORE display and software it was more user friendly not to mention the price. Wait till he sees the DL 06.

I am NOT big time into this, but I like what works the best for me and was well pleased today.

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have a PVP6 running an ME app with short cuts to 2 PLCs. I can only get the alarms to work from the PLC listed first in the alarm list...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out the best way to scroll through multiple alarms if multiple alarms are present. I have a CMore connected to a SLC504. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have another problem. This time with PanelView. I am working on project with PanelView Plus 7. It offers just upt to 200 alarms. But I...
Replies
Views
I am configuring my first C-more and i want to know how i set up an alarm window showing active alarms? i have a button for alarm history, but...
Replies
Views
I am new to Touch Screens. I did one project with an AB 550 with no alarms and a C-More Micro and C-More 6" & 8". I can find good info on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom