C-More Alarms

Leon

I am new to Touch Screens. I did one project with an AB 550 with no alarms and a C-More Micro and C-More 6" & 8". I can find good info on the Micro alarms but not the larger ones. I can't understand the format and the help file does not give me much info. Does anyone know how I can get more info?

Thanks

The forums just don't lend themselves well to doing a full primer on how the alarming system in Cmore works. Your best bet would be to call AutomationDirect Tech Support (800)-633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 and ask some specific questions while you are in front of the software. Best of all it's a free call.

Icky

Thanks for your reply. I did not know if I was posting right. I dug deeper into the C-More Event Manager Database and think I might be able to give something a try.

Leon