C-more password change button frustration

I think you'll find a fair bit of support for AD here. I've personally found their PLC/HMI offerings to be a great value and I'm impressed by the support and continuous improvement. The C-More especially is a great bang for the buck and has become my go-to HMI for certain small projects. The Click is my go-to for value remote I/O and I'm open to using it for very small projects as the main PLC.

It's well documented you dislike automation direct.

I don't dislike them. I do dislike some their offerings though. I probably dislike RA/AB more than AD. My issue with AD is their product offerings don't scale well. Example, there is no way we could use their stuff on a large plant. But, for small projects, their stuff is considered on a regular basis.