C200h-cpu01 c200h-ip007 usb-cif02

Pin 3 on the back-panel DIP switch of the C200H-LK201-V1 (RS-232C connection),
and the Link Type Selector on the rear of the C200H-LK101-PV1 (optical
fiber connection) provide the same functions as described below.
OFF (Single-link):
If set to OFF, the Host Link Unit is connected to the host computer on a
one-to-one basis (see Example 3 and Example 5 under 1-2 System Configuration.
The Unit number and Frame Checksum (FCS) settings are not required.
The normal setting is ON (see below).
C200H Host Link Units Section 2-1
ON (Multiple-link):
If set to ON, up to 32 Host Link Units can be connected to one host computer. The
unit number and FCS must be specified, even if only one Host Link Unit is connected
to the host computer. When using Ladder Support Software, LSS, the
switch must be set to ON.

Please verify that dip switch 3 is on. The CTS switch should also be on. If the unit is not in the Multiple link mode then CX - programmer will not communicate.

Check on the front of the unit to also see if any of the LED lights are flashing. You should see the RCV light flashing indicating something is being sent.

Just a thought,
Regards,