Can i Play continously video in factory talk view using windows media player

jilu john

I am using factory talk view studio site edition Version 8.20.00 . In that I added one media player to play video. But I cannot play it continuously. Up to 999 times only the play count showing. Can I play the video continuously? is there any VBA scripting available for that?
Also The windows media player I added in factory talk resizes after some value changes .I need to keep the media player without resizing. please help to solve these issues.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom