can i upload the program from siemens HMI TD177B

aravind2090

hi...
i want to upload the program from TP1773B, can i do this with Simatic ProSave and can i check the screens & tags using the uploaded content from prosave...so that i'll make my changes on WinCC...

Thank you..

aravind,

Prosave only saves a "compiled" source of the program, to see your screens & edit them, you have to get the user program 'HMI' type file, or originaly "Enable Back Restore" should have been checke"In this case the graphics are originaly installed in an MMC inserted in the disignated slot of the unit"

For the "compiled" file saved with Prosave you are having a safe back up, but unfortunately you can not edit it.

Regards
Hagos

Similar Topics

Hi all I have been thinking, if you haven’t got a project for a Siemens 1500 , I’m aware that you can create a new project and pick the cpu from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer requesting me to duplicate an existing small well control system they already have that uses an S7-1200 and a KTP700...
Replies
Views
I added a fault to the HMI and when I went to download it, it told me the OS needed to be updated. So I updated the OS and transferred the program...
Replies
Views
Hello, Dear Friends.I have an Simatic S5-95U PLC,How to upload program from this?. i have PC to TTY cable also and step 5 software too. please...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am trying to upload program from Siemens TP170 Micro HMI using Simatic ProSave V7.0, using 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0 cable (USB / PPI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom