Cannot Browse Past ENBT RSLinx Classic

whussain6

Hi Guys,

I have RSLinx Classic V2.59.02 and I am trying to Browse to PLC 1756-L73 through 1756-ENBT/A. I can view the ENBt card but can not browse any further. The Rack (1756-A4) is not appearing.

I have tried uninstalling RSLinx and reinstalling but no use.

I have also tried installing EDS for all Three modules mentioned above. No Use!

I have deleted \Common Files\Harmony.* files which were re-created when I started RS linx. No Use!

The other thing is when I start RSlinx as service, I cannot open RSlinx and it does not appear in Access centre of task bar.

Any ideas please??

whussain6,

I know you are probably anxious to get this issue sorted, and we are here to help, but you now have three separate threads started for the one issue. This is not good practice on the Forum here and makes things messy. For continuity reasons please just use the most active thread in which we are currently trying to deal with your issue.

Regards,
George