Cannot interpret area RNA errors in FTV

Bysons

Kind of a newbie to factorytalk view, and recently have been trial and error converting an old RSView 32 project into Factorytalk view SE. I have imported the project, as well as all of the tags, derived tags, alarms and events, etc. I also have set up my shortcuts for all of my factorytalk linx connections. I am now getting an error while connected or not, that says Cannot interpret area RNA://$Global/Project/[PLC]Local (result=80070057). I read some of these forums and old posts online saying that I must change any SLC tags to be of the correct format ::[PLC]B3:9/0. I did all of that, but still seem to be getting an error. 5 of them have the same [Location], and one other location as well.

Any tips to try or thoughts? Thanks!