Can’t change Data ‘Style’

PLCrookiee

Hi guys have only just been getting stuck into learning about PLC’s. I’ve got an older version of Studio 5000 and a CompactLogix PLC. I have connected a 0-10v transmitter across an input. In the ‘Controller tags’ section I’ve changed the ‘style’ for this input (Local 2:I. Ch1Data) from Binary to Decimal, however when I put in a ‘divide’ instruction and then use that tag it displays as Binary

I have tried right-clicking on the tag and editing the properties but the ‘style’ box at the bottom is grey and I cannot change

Not sure how to go about this one but any info would be much appreciated

Copy the value from Local 2:I.Ch1Data to a tag of the same data type but with its style set to what you want it displayed as (its at the bottom of the tag creation dialog). Use that new tag in the divide instruction.