CCW Crashes After Downgrading Version

Relay0828

I went from version 21 to version 13 of the software. I uninstalled the version 21 software, and followed the clean up process in tech note QA34332 and installed version 13. The software opens, but when I click on discover (or any other option that tries to communicate with hardware) it crashes. I know downgrading versions past version 20 of the software causes problems, but I can not seem to figure out how to get the software to stop crashing. Any tips?

I have no direct advice to help with your exact situation but I will say the best solution for you if you need to have multiple versions of CCW on your machine is to have multiple VM's each with a different version that you need.

I went from version 21 to version 13 of the software. I uninstalled the version 21 software, and followed the clean up process in tech note QA34332 and installed version 13. The software opens, but when I click on discover (or any other option that tries to communicate with hardware) it crashes. I know downgrading versions past version 20 of the software causes problems, but I can not seem to figure out how to get the software to stop crashing. Any tips?
Did you find a solution for this. I have the same issue.