CCW. Keep failing to down load.

Lgillespie.5

I made a program from scratch for my work. I made it for a micro 830 (2080-L30-48AWB) on CCW (connected components workbench). When I got to down load it to the controller through the usb a-B, it builds successful but fails to down load. I keep getting the error:
An error occurred while writing to custom command.
TCPIPObject download failed.
EthernetLinkObject download failed.

Please help I am stumped by this.

I have 1 micrologix 1000 in my facility, the only way I connect to it is with the Micrologix cable,# 1761-CBL-PM02, along with a converter to USB to connect it to my PC.

RSLinx is set to use the AB_DF1-1, DH-485 connection.

Gad

The last time I used that cable it was to slow. I am using the usb a-B cable. I can see it and talk to it but it keeps failing to download the program. Keeps saying failing to write to custom command

Have you tried to download something simple like a couple tags that run a timer?
It sounds like you have connection, but something in the program itself is making it angry.

I made a program from scratch for my work

Try uploading and comparing what you have to whats in the PLC, then download the same program you uploaded

.When I got to down load it to the controller through the usb a-B, it builds successful but fails to down load. I keep getting the error:
An error occurred while writing to custom command.
TCPIPObject download failed.
EthernetLinkObject download failed.

Read below

damica1 said:
If your using the USB cable you should not be using the Ethernet driver.

Gadelric said:
I have 1 micrologix 1000 in my facility

The 830 is not the same as a 1000 and does not use a PM02 cable