CCW version 13 to 20 ?

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I went on vacation last week and when I came back I decided to download V13 of CCW, when I went to RA noticed they had a new version V20... so either my vacation was very long and should be in a episode of the Twilight Zone or they really skipped a few versions.

Anyone using it? any good features?

I got it, then got a email from rockwell saying the version i downloaded had bugs and was removed from the download center. I haven't downloaded the newest version that has the version that fixed those issues.

I don't use CCW much, so i haven't noticed any differences from V13. The only thing I've really done in it since getting the new version is program a PV800.

I went on vacation last week and when I came back I decided to download V13 of CCW, when I went to RA noticed they had a new version V20... so either my vacation was very long and should be in a episode of the Twilight Zone or they really skipped a few versions...

That made me LOL.

They apparently rounded up version numbers to scale with the bloat of the installer.