challenging loadcell program

notfet

I know there are many other ways to accomplish this, But I have to use parts on hand. to make it easy for others to service. So here is my criteria.
1. A standard loadcell 10kg +10v excitation
2. Dl-05 PLC w/ H0-CTRIO-2(A Dl-06 will not fit otherwise I'd use float numbers)
3. Signal conditioner converts loadcell to frequency. 100Hz@0v, 10KHz@50Mv.

I used another PLC using float numbers for the math and the results were accurate until the frequency exceeded the limits for the PLC so I abandoned it.

Here is a description of the code before I post it. I set up the CTRIO to count the pulses and a 99Ms interrupt that loads the current count in the accumulator, and out to a v-number I will preform the math to display weight. The scan time for those operations is close to 1Ms for a total of 100Ms.
Here is my dilemma, since the DL-05 can only handle BCD or binary, the description in the manual says " The first part of the quotient resides in the accumulator and the remainder resides in the first stack location." so how to access the remainder?

Here is the code I have so far..
Code:
sp0-------Ctrio config box input v2000-v2025 output v2030-v2061
sp0------ld k10 out v500
sp0------ld k40 out v7633 ld k994 out v7634 ENI
sp1------ldd v4000 muld v500 outd v4002
end
int
sp1------ldd v2000 outd v4000 OUT(b2054.1)'reset counter
IRT
I haven't put in the math for the loadcell calculations yet since I need BCD to act like floating numbers but cannot do that yet. but here is what I have that worked on my other program
Code:
(((FREQ*50/)10000)/10)=MV
((MV*22.0462)/20)=Scale Weight in Lbs.
Any help would be appreciated

http://www.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/d0user/d0uservol1.pdf

See Using the Accumulator Stack in the manual.

The POP instruction rotates values upward through the stack into the accumulator. When a POP is executed the value which was in the accumulator is cleared and the value that was on top of the stack is in the accumulator. The values in the stack are shifted up one position in the stack.

Regards,