Challenging Math Problem with MicroLogix

in this program when i enter 123 so by the help of these tools i can dis attache one's ,ten's ,and hundred's. value in different places

and i think by doing some more operation we can complete this task i will tried on long integer but it fails i dont know why i will try it again.

This is a novel approach, and a useful tool, but not in the OP's original application. The BCD instructions are only going to be able to handle 4-digit integers at most because of the structure of a BCD, which uses 4 binary bits for each decimal digit. So 16-bit Word/4 bits per Digit = 4 digit max.

Similar Topics

I know there are many other ways to accomplish this, But I have to use parts on hand. to make it easy for others to service. So here is my...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, We have a problem here with the Simatic S5 CPU 928B which doesnt go into RUN mode. Machine was not in use for over a year and my...
Replies
Views
Hello again everyone, About a month ago I bought 90 micro plc and a 12vdc power supply off of ebay. I got an old panel that was being thrown...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
This application has a motor with encoder feedback that drives a linear actuator that moves in/out, and is at roughly 45 degs from horiz. As the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom