Changing the screen on a PV1250+

L BURKE

We are having a problem with selecting a screen remotely controlled from a PLC. The panel view displays a message stating it is remotely controlled if the operator tries to change to another screen. What is the best method of changing the screen by the PLC?

Hi,

Presumably you are using the 'Global Connections' to control the screens remotely? You can set up (say) N7:0 to READ the current screen status and N7:1 to WRITE the screen you want to display.

A couple of things to remember though. Firstly, you will need to renumber each display with a unique number (by default, they are numbered with a 1) and secondly, you will need to write a '0' to your screen WRITE address otherwise the regular screen navigation will not work (I normally use a NEQ to zero condition and a timer)...

Hope this helps!

Rob