Cheap analog device to measure power or current

Just be carefull we are all on the same page here.
The analogue signal outputted is the result of the input the device sees.
Unless you are talking about a current transformer. That has a transformation ratio of so many turns to so many turns.

You mentioned @ max 20 amps giving you min 400ma
This is not the case with true analogue
20 mA could give you 20.... Amps
But 4mA would equal Zero

This is the kind of stuff i like. Thinking in terms of current ,voltage ,
power factor. Instead of activations, versions, etc. its a shame the more sophisticated the stuff gets the farther away the user gets from the original application to the point where the programmer doesnt know anything about the application .... And we wonder why things dont work

Similar Topics

Any way to read a thermistor/thermocouple on a GE 90 Micro Analog Input? 0-10V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA? I tryed with a LM35DZ chip which give 10mV/*C...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k? Thanks, Trevor EDIT: I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom