.cim to bitmap conversion

jaichains

I want to convert my 5000 Cimplicity HMI Graphic files (.cim) to bitmaps format. Is there any automated way of doing this??

Many Thanks.

You should be able to automate that with a VB script, or even DOS batch files. The down side is that it may take as long to learn either of these as it will to produce them manually. :)

Similar Topics

Hi, I don't know too much about P-CIM I'm working on expansion project that involves conversion of existing P-CIM SCADA to SCADAvantage. Most of...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have remote valve station with honeywell 620 pls, we're currently experincing fault on a particular station which emplo two 620-0043...
Replies
Views
We had developed the screens in pcim version 7.5 with out any SEK, only on demo version as it is our regular practise in the same fashion we had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some questions on Honeywell CIM (communication Interface module, model 621-0043). We are using PCDM (PC Data Manager) to monitor our...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm using an AB panel view C600 via connected components. I want to add my own bitmaps to the standard buttons. Does anyone know how to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom