Cimplicity + Moxa + Idiot

rules

Hi all

I'm trying to setup a very basic "live map" of a bussiness park (nothing as fancy as what you guys normally do :)). It is basically a couple of booms, some electric fence alarms, burglar alarms etc. which we would like to display on a map of the park (flashing lights, booms lifting etc.).

We are using a couple of ioLogic Moxa units and offcourse Cimplicity to make it interresting ... oh and the idiot (me :p)

At this point in time I don't have many questions (I don't know what to ask yet), but there is one thing that has me stumped ... I have installed the Cimplicity package and I'm trying to create a project, but I can't log in. From what I have read it apparently uses the same username and password as Windows, but that does not seem to work.

Any ideas as to the username problem? and please feel free to throw a couple of pointers my way for the rest of the setup :)

Thanks for your time.

You shouldn't have to input a username and password to create a project.

What version and type of Cimplicity?
What operating system on the computer?
Have you checked the GE-IP support site for SIMs and service packs for Cimplicity?

Can you view or run the demo project?

If I open Workbench, most of the options are greyed out, so I'm assuming I need to log in.

If memory serves me correctly, it is v.8.2, will double check in the morning.
Windows 7 Pro - 32Bit
I have searched through their site looking for a solution to the log in thing, but not much more.

That was the last thing I did today, open the demo project and everything seemed to work fine(looks awesome), even though I could not log in (it prompts every time I open workbench).

My apologies for being such a twit, it feels like I'm trying to do brain surgery, have no idea what to fiddle with :)

Cheers.